StreetBond150™ - Advanced Coatings for Colored Asphalt
Advanced coatings for asphalt surfaces and color treatment component for StreetPrint® genuine stamped asphalt.
Any coating is challenged to perform when placed on a pavement surface, particularly when you consider the demands imposed on it by wear and weather.
Performance Driven Design
With nearly 20 years of experience in specialized asphalt coating development, StreetBond advanced coatings for asphalt have clearly proven themselves in a variety of conditions in over 40 countries around the world.
High performance coatings for asphalt must be specially formulated. On one hand they must be flexible enough to move with the asphalt but hard enough to withstand heavy wear; too hard they risk cracking; too flexible, they risk prematurely wearing; too smooth being dangerously slippery.
StreetBond advanced coatings for asphalt adhere permanently to asphalt surfaces and have been developed with balanced performance characteristics in mind, ensuring quality results and enduring beauty for your projects.
StreetBond makes economic sense. Fast and efficient installation means you invest less up front. Plus StreetBond durable, low-maintenance surface that translate into savings in the long term. Creating more than beautiful and practical colored asphalt surfaces – actually protect and extend the life of the pavement as well!
Balanced Performance - Create Beautiful and Practical Colored Asphalt Surfaces
StreetBond150™ bonds permanently to asphalt surfaces and is developed with balanced performance characteristics in mind. Ensuring quality results and enduring beauty for your projects.
- Flexibility – Unlike most asphalt coatings, StreetBond coatings work with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate or shrink-crack (when installed as per GAF’s installation specifications).
- Durability – StreetBond coatings are tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage and have superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative asphalt coating products.
- Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond coatings helps contribute to a healthy environment. They are nontoxic,fully recyclable and water-based. They have very low volatile organic content (VOC), meeting Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental air pollution regulations in the U.S.
- Chemical Resistance – StreetBond coatings are resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil and deicing agents.
- Color Stability – StreetBond coatings incorporate UV stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Friction – StreetBond coatings have excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip and skid resistant colored asphalt surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.
Not All Asphalt Coating Products are Created Equal
StreetBond coatings provide years of worry free enjoyment of your decorative pavement surface. Not all coatings can make this claim.
StreetBond coatings retain the environmental and ease-of-use advantages of being water-based while incorporating proprietary performance enhancing epoxy cross-link technology that makes them best-in-class for durability. Independent third party engineering evaluation of StreetBond150 (Our Premium Grade Coating) and competing asphalt coatings technologies shows that Streetbond150 is your choice if performance is your goal.
Taber Wet Wear Test Results
The more cycles it takes to wear-through, the better the abrasion resistance. StreetBond150 has far superior wear resistance in “wet surface wear” testing when compared with other competing asphalt color coating technologies using modified ASTM D-4060 abrasion resistance of organic coatings by the Taber abraser.
StreetBond Specialty CoatingsStreetBond advanced coatings for asphalt with specialized characteristics.
Solar reflective for LEED® credits
StreetBondSR™ has specialized characteristics that reduce Urban Heat Island Effect by reducing the amount of solar energy absorbed by pavement surfaces. Available in a range of both light and dark colors, StreetBondSR™ can contribute LEED® credits and is an ideal and affordable solution for green hardscape design. Click here for more information.
colored cycle lanes
StreetBondCL™ enhances the visibility of community bicycle networks. Colored cycle lanes help build public awareness of cycle ways and encourage residents to engage bike transportation as an alternate forms of transportation that is both healthy and reduces vehicle miles travelled (VMT). Durable and value priced. Click here for more information.
genuine stamped asphalt
StreetPrint™ A successful StreetPrint stamped asphalt job cannot exist without StreetBond. Developed hand in hand with StreetPrint, StreetBond is integral to StreetPrint’s performance. StreetPrint Needs StreetBond. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions about StreetBond™ please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Call 203-865-0300 or click here to Contact Us.